Sunday, January 6, 2013

the designer of ugg knightsbridge boots black 5119

Up and reach for the cup on the table, handed ugg boots sale mouth, "Come on, drink some water."opening ugg obediently Zhang, drink a few, carried away, I again put the cup back, sat down beside the bed, two relatively silent, silent air obliterated everything.

Choking uncomfortable!After a long time, we at the same time opening, and I helplessly toward cheap ugg smiled, "you go first."ugg a long time watching me last expression on his face into a solemn, as if a moment to do what an extremely important decision, Cher, you hate me? "golden eyes flowing golden cloud ugg smoke, and at the moment there is indescribable desolation and helplessness.

Moment that I could not bear to just cheap UGG boots eyes, slightly lower facial features, "I do not hate you, To say really hate, that is the former things are passed away, do not you?""Has passed away ......" ugg whisper repeated this sentence."Yes, all gone!" I repeat the faint again, for the former things ugg, I do not want to mention who is right, who lost? Now seems that those who are already scheduled to good things, the occurrence of a thing, has long been distant as to never go back yesterday, and yesterday all the dead, such as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment