Saturday, January 12, 2013

2011 summer lively bright burberry outlet nj

burberry sale held out his hand, touched my face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth......A way to touch down, "I don't want to go again, today I can still sense in your attitude to face, tomorrow......If tomorrow to continue, I promise, I will never kill......"

burberry outlet online ignored me, bend over, kissed my cheek side, gently said: "today, burberry hold my hand when, today burberry around my shoulder when today, burberry kissed me, my heart like a fire in burning, as if to leave this world all burned......"I don't know what burberry said these "him" who is, but in my identity, there will be people to do such things.He doesn't like to be gay touch?I sighed, pat him, "I'm sorry, burberry, if you don't like him to touch you, don't bother r --"

"You this --" burberry store gnash the teeth in anger say half the word stop, like do not know how to describe, quiet a long time, I suddenly low roar of sound, a bite on my shoulder.I gasped in pain.And previous burberry those who molested general bite is not the same, this is really a face did not leave, I even can feel burberry teeth sticking into my skin that real pain, as if really going to eat me.But burberry bite, he fell there didn't move again.I made it to open burberry, burberry is a hold.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment